- Get to know the dancers of Scapino Ballet Rotterdam better with a new video series.
- Mischa van Leeuwen celebrates his anniversary.
- What would you put in a time capsule? What is so improbably important that it should be preserved for the next generation? That's what De Nieuws BV on NPO Radio 1 today asked former dancer Bonnie Doets, who retired this year after 30 years as a dancer with Scapino Ballet.
- Together with Conny Janssen Danst and Dansateliers, we are joining forces to open up our archives to the public. Thanks to the grant from culture desk DigitALL, we can now get to work on this!
- The moment that is now invariably circled in red in our diaries: every year, Scapino dancers & crew members join a Move Well class by Annemarie Labinjo in our dance studios, together with her 1stmove dancers.
- Who takes care of the Scapino-archive? For their new item in which they interview archivists from cultural institutions, podiumkunst.net sat down with our 'treasurer' Brandy.
- This year, the King celebrates his birthday and ten years of kingship in 010. We have the honour of paying tribute to the King and our city with a special dance.
- Recently in Iran, five young women were arrested by vice police for posting a video in which they danced without a hijab on TikTok. Amnesty is standing up with the #CriminalInIran campaign.