- Unfortunately, we are forced to cancel the try-outs of Pinocchio Effect in Schiedam and Cuijk.
- With this new series, artistic director Ed Wubbe bids farewell to Scapino after 30 years.
- He is best known to the general public for his character roles in productions such as TING! and OSCAR. Mischa van Leeuwen, Scapino's best-known dancer, is quitting after 25 years with the company where he started in 1998.
- The moment that is now invariably circled in red in our diaries: every year, Scapino dancers & crew members join a Move Well class by Annemarie Labinjo in our dance studios, together with her 1stmove dancers.
- For an item on Eastern European migrants settling in Rotterdam, OPEN Rotterdam interviewed and followed our dancer Filip Wagrodzki for a day
- Recently in Iran, five young women were arrested by vice police for posting a video in which they danced without a hijab on TikTok. Amnesty is standing up with the #CriminalInIran campaign.
- On 8 September 2022 Bonnie Doets will dance her last big premiere with the production Oscar at Royal Theatre Carré.
- Yesterday, 16 ambitious dancers from the DansDroom project fronted Casablanca. Dancer Soleil de Jager participated in the project herself eight years ago. Dagblad PZC interviewed the dancer from Zeeland.