Erika Silgoner was born in Catania (Sicily), where she began her classical ballet training. At the age of fourteen, she moved to Paris on a scholarship. After her studies she danced with the Spellbound Contemporary Ballet, where she developed further as a dancer.
In 2015, she founded her own company Esklan Art's Factory. Esklan's work has been performed in numerous theatres in Italy, France, Bulgaria, Germany, the Netherlands, Russia, Panama, Poland, Spain and Brazil.
In 2021 Erika won the XL Production Award of the Rotterdam International Duet Choreographic Competition. (RIDCC).
In 2022 she created the choreography for the flag presentation at the closing ceremony of the Beijing Olympic Games.
- Catania (Italië)
- Danste bij
- Spellbound Contemporary Ballet
- Maakte werk voor o.a.
- Fortebraccio Teatro, National Academy of Dance (Rome), CDSH Academy (Hamburg), Esklan Art's Factory, Skanes Dansteater
- Beurzen, nominaties en prijzen
- Best choreographer - International Solo Tanz Festival in Stuttgart (2017)
- XL Production Award - Rotterdam International Duet Choreographic Competition (2021)
- Partner award Skanes Dansteater - Rotterdam International Duet Choreographic Competition (2021)